Saturday 6 September 2014

SAUZA-RITAS !!!

I pity the fool who would drink these! Which ironically is moi! But first...

FAIL with a capital 'F' ! So, made this challenege of only drinking one night a week and only having max of ten drinks. yeah... no that didn't even remotely work out. 

The weekend after that we went

CAmping @ Lomond River

Not gonna lie I remember it was a while ago, I drank so much beer. I came back from lomond feeling like the greatest failure EVER! 

My View

Stans and Lucy (grandma)s Cabin. Shes a work in progress :)

So, we leave lomond after a couple day drunk. My friend Ashley calls me up, "YO wanna have a sleepover and get wild?" I'm all like, "yeaaaa sucka lets do this shit!" <<<not exact wording

Which brings me to the Next order of buisness...

SAUZA-RiTAS!!!! 



Drink Drank and get totally inebriated to the point of no return.. ever.

I wish I had pictures to show you I really do and if there are currently photos added to the bottom of this then I probably came back and added some after I got them from ashley.

So, we went online found these ridiculous drinks called sauza-ritas made a trip to the liquor store/restaurant bought, tequila, beer, junk food, ice and wings galore! Oh them we bought a little pinner joint, ya know just incase. -Also, I'd like to say before I go any further I DO NOT smoke up.   Anyways, then we went to ashleys. It's a bit of a blur we mixed the drinks which were so unbelievably strong all I could taste was sauza, turned on Sin City and started munching down, two WINE GLASSES of sauza rita later and were trashed... I'm telling you it was wild. Wild. WILD! Then we smoked the grass and started munching on wings.

When I awoke hours later on the couch, Ashley was missing, there was wings everywhere, lime wedges everywhere, sin city on replay, I immediately jumped up and started cleaning like 6 in the morning. UGH! I felt great mind you but the mess was something else. I must've still been drunk I laid back down and went to sleep for a few more hours afterwards. LOL

Such a good night.





No comments:

Post a Comment