Saturday 27 September 2014

Overstatement Of the Year!

People can be assholes and self pity is the devil.


Sometimes the people who suck are the tormentors, sometimes it's the victims. One type of person I cannot stand is the person looking for pity. The victim or the one who can't accept responsibility for their failures or misgivings. We all have hard times its unfair to say I've had a harder time then the next person or my situation is slightly shittier. Fact is, hard times are hard times, with this you have two options: (with me its always two options)

1.You get over it!

Plain and simple STOP playing the pity card you pick yourself up wipe off the dust and move the heck on. Why? Because it's as simple as this, option number two sucks.

2.You let the self-pity eat at you until the situation you have put yourself in eats you alive and you end up worthless!

I did mention option two sucked. It doesnt matter what happened to you, what it all comes down to is eventually everyone else forgets about your issues (because they probably have their own) and they move on, while you sit back in the past, back where your comfortably victimizing yourself, you complain non stop, and eventually everyone's tired of hearing it, eventually your the only one left at your pity party. 

What I'm trying to say is you people (including me sometimes, i know right) need to get rid of the insequrities! Take back your life! Take responsibility for everything in you life that happens from this day forward, you are no longer a victim of your situation from now on you can only be a victim of you own self issues. 

Focus on not where you were but where you can be, take back your life. Like I said we've all been there in SHITTY situations, its time to move on. 



Anyone who wants to share there pitiful stories and how they've over come them or are trying to over come them feel free to post in the comments. I have friends who WALLOW in self-pity every single day any story of will and success is good in my books! 

HAPPY DAYS AND I LOVE YOU ALL, there may be hope for me yet ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment